Nonprofit Insurance Solutions Across the Lowcountry
Beaufort County and specifically Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, are home to a vast number of social service organizations, ranging from children’s homes and rehabilitative groups to affordable housing and career counseling. Such organizations do great deeds every day. It is only right that those organizations have coverage to protect them.
Our team at Correll Insurance Group of Hilton Head has countless years of combined experience meeting the needs of our clients. We understand how risks can vary widely by the type of service provided. When you want assurance that your nonprofit insurance portfolio matches the unique needs of your organization, turn to Correll Insurance Group of Hilton Head.
Request a Free Quote
General Insurance Coverage for Nonprofit Organizations
Most nonprofit organizations have strict budgets which require careful decision making with regard to the type and amount of insurance coverage to carry. The policies listed here offer an idea of the types of nonprofit insurance your social service organization should consider carrying to best protect you, your employees, your volunteers and the people you serve:
- General liability for nonprofits: Commercial general liability coverage protects against injuries and property damage caused to others’ property as well as legal costs which may arise if your nonprofit is found legally liable for covered cause of loss.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI): From claims of discrimination and breach of contract to sexual harassment and wrongful termination, EPLI can protect you in the event someone files a lawsuit against your nonprofit organization subject to policy terms and conditions.
- Directors and officers insurance (D&O): With D&O insurance, you show your nonprofit board that you value each member’s time and efforts by safeguarding each of them against claims for mismanagement, discrimination and other covered matters.
- Commercial property insurance: This policy covers your office building and property you keep in it. It can also include your loss of business income or extra expenses associated with relocating if the existing structure is damaged by a covered peril.
- Volunteer accident liability insurance: Accident liability insurance includes coverage for medical expenses, accidental dismemberment and accidental death. Having such a policy protects your organization from extensive medical bills while also shielding your volunteers from such costs.
- Sexual abuse coverage: This provides protection in the event of a claim for sexual abuse or sexual molestation. It also includes coverage for claims of emotional and psychological harm.
- Commercial auto insurance: We can help you insure all vehicles you use for your nonprofit, including non-owned and hired cars, vans and buses.
- Event insurance: Whether you are running a fundraiser or a thank-you event for volunteers, we have the event insurance you will require to protect your organization and your guests.
- Commercial umbrella insurance (excess liability coverage): With an umbrella insurance policy, you are covered even if a covered claim exceeds your base policy limits. You also gain coverage for costs related to defending against injury claims.
Get an Insurance Quote for your Hilton Head Island Nonprofit
To learn more about the types of social service insurance programs we provide to nonprofits throughout the state of South Carolina, call us today or stop by our office to talk to an independent agent at Correll Insurance Group of Hilton Head. We’re happy to provide free insurance quotes for nonprofit organizations.
Contact Us Our Office Locations